12 September 2011

(.)(.)


This isn't all about pregnancy. We're doing real-time too.

Let's talk fashion for a second.

Boob fashion. Fashionable nursingwear. It doesn't exist.

So this genius of a lady, Maryam, started a blog called Milk-Friendly. If nursing-friendly clothes are available at Free People, Forever 21, Anthropologie, ASOS she finds them. It's helped me immensely since I spent my first week postpartum desperately stretching or cutting off the necks of all of my t-shirts.

When I decided I could use some help finding a bridesmaid's dress for my girl, Katie's, wedding I asked Maryam if she had any ideas for me.

And (yay!!!) she put together a whole post.




Thanks, Maryam! I think I'm going with the first one.




2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you like one of them!

    XOXO,
    Maryam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im freaking out a little now. I completely forgot that most dresses and nursing dont mix!

    ReplyDelete