15 April 2009

Sew Urban

So, now Urban Outfitters has sewing supplies.

I scored a couple Built By Wendy patterns from a clearance bin at Urban a year and a half ago, but it seemed like they had gone straight to clearance and I took it as a sign that it didn't work out.

Not sure how I feel about this one.

They happen to be selling the machine I've had my eye on for some time now, and I guess I do fit their demographic according to the facebook quiz I took today, so maybe they are on to something.

It seems pretty geared toward dabblers, but maybe more people will get hooked and make their own clothes instead of buying that Urban Renewal crap they peddle. More sewers is always a good thing.

But I can tell you right now that someone buying this:

wouldn't be caught dead with this:

I wouldn't mind this for storing buttons or trim:



And I do like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment